Monday, June 05, 2006

Reflection

I have had ooooohhhhhh so many classes here at OSU, but this is the first class in such a long time that I felt like I had learned something new, and benifeted from it. So many times I take a class, I sit there, I feel like I have learned nothing new, and its the same old transition time after time...........but not this time. I learned many new skills to add to my tool box that I never had before, and it is all because the teacher was willing to take an unconventional step to teaching, really put ourselves out there to sink or swim. Because she never gave up on us and always helped, nobody had trouble staying afloat. So here is to EDUPL 370, perhaps the best class of my undergrad career, "May all who take you learn us much as we did."

Fellow faithful readers, this is the end of our adventure. I will be blogging no more. It is a great tool and I understand why kids use it, but I am no longer 14, so I will look for other ways to entertain myself. Good bye, y vayas con dios.

Lee Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home