Monday, April 17, 2006

Blogging

Blogging is an interesting phenomenon that seems to have been sweeping the nation. Though my question is what is the point of it? It basically is an online journal for anyone to read, it is a great thought, but what about if you don't want someone to read it. I don't know, there are conversations, emails, telephone calls all sorts of ways for people to talk to other people about their problems, but they would rather post them for the world to see. I don't get it. But blogging is everything that I hoped it would be....easy, so that I may get the grade that I need in this class. But what about it is attracting? I don't know...maybe it is just another way for a 14 year old boy to escape from the real world he lives in. Until next time faithful readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home