Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Multimedia Project

For my multimedia project, I am doing a longer video on the history of my fraternity, and what it has to offer. Some people in our class may think I have an obsession with my fraternity, but I assure you that I do not. It is just that we are looking for ways to branch out our recruitment strategies, and I see this class as killing two birds with one stone.

So what is it that my video is going to offer? Well like all my work, it will be fantastic. The filming is going to take you around the different parts of the Agricultural Campus across the river, and then it will take you to our current house, the one we have had for many years. It is going to feature our housemother, our advisors, and different active members of the fraternity. This multimedia project will be marketed more towards the parents of potential members so that any stigma of fraternities may be laid to rest. I hope that it goes the way I need it to.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger cochran207 said...

It really was fantastic! lol...I thought you did a good job on the background and it was fun to watch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home