Saturday, April 01, 2006

My very first blog

Wow....this is fascinating. Blogging is everything that I hoped and dreamed it would be! I just don't know where to start. Well, I will start by introducing myself. My name is Lee, and I am here because my teacher said I had to be here on this website, that is if I want an "A". And I definitly want an "A" because, well it is time in my academic career that I have more "A's" in my repitoire than other letters. I am also a fourth year student here at OSU, and I just turned in my graduation application yesterday for fall quarter. I live on the ever so lovely King Ave, with my two fraternity brothers. So what is it that I have to do well I am here. First I have to introduce myself and tell you all about me so you will think that my life is important and you will keep reading on all days to come. I will undoubtedly hand you lines so that you think I am the coolest person in the world, you will love me. Other than that, I will post my opinions on stuff that I have read, and other people will post there opinions on the opinions of stuff that i have read. The teacher will then grade me based on her opinion of the opinions on the opinions of stuff that i have read. Until next time faithful readers (which will be in like an hour cause i gotta read something first and then I will write my blog)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home